Thursday, March 15, 2007

At my meeting yesterday another of the things that annoy me happened. A member who had missed the meeting where we had discussed an issue brought it up again and proceeded to carry on a 30 minute monologue covering the very issues we had already discussed. If you are going to miss a meeting why do you think your opinions are so important that everyone must hear them at the next meeting without knowing that the same conclusion and decisions were already made.

Was supposed to have a meeting with a student to help her with the material I had covered in my lectures. She did not show and did not let me know she was not going to make it! Received an e-mail that she had forgotten! Must say I am not happy that I blew an hour because of that but did schedule her some time today.

No comments: